Monday, November 10, 2008

Bodhi Shade Reiki - Basic Info & Rates

This year, treat yourself or someone you love to the gift of Reiki!

Enjoy gentle, professional energy healing sessions conducted in a calm, relaxed environment. Reiki is an ancient method of healing using the hands to clear and heal the bio-energetic field. Reiki works to relax, detox, heal, and center, while restoring the natural balance between mind, body, and spirit.




Q): Who Are You?


A): Maybe you're someone who has wondered, "What does this Reiki stuff really do?" Or perhaps you're intent on overcoming an emotional or physical challenge and could use some support from the universe. Maybe you're working to release blocks to living the life of your dreams. Maybe you're ready to experience a deeper sense of self-realization. Or perhaps you could just use a healthy dose of stress reduction and "transformational relaxation."


Q): Who am I?

A): I'm a Usui Reiki Master with twenty years of experience in a range of transformational techniques; energy work, meditation, sound therapy, and life coaching. With a focus on holistic well-being, stress management, and letting go of fear, my practice is client-centered, intuitively directed, and confidential. While my primary work is with Reiki, I integrate other methods such as NLP, music therapy, qi gong, and cathartic movement into my healing work according to your needs and preferences. I am not your "healer," but a facilitator of your own healing wisdom and ability to reclaim your wholeness and happiness.

Special Rates (available through 11/30/09):

  • Full Table Session (approx 1 hour): $75
  • Short Table Session (approx 30 - 40 min): $50
  • Chair Session (20 - 30 min): $35 - $45


Evening & weekend appointments available. Ask about package discounts and gift certificates!
Interested in becoming a Reiki practitioner? Classes and certification available!

Questions? Ready to schedule a session?
Write Marc at crow26354@gmail.com

Q): What do others say?

A):

"Marc's technique is wonderful. I've worked with lots of Reiki people and Marc is my favorite. He's gentle, easy-going, and very good." -- JM, NE Portland

"I've never gotten so much out of a single Reiki session before. Marc is down-to-earth and highly competent. He is truly a gifted energy worker." -- BA, Lake Oswego, OR

"My session was comfortable yet powerful. I felt I was in very good hands and he always works with special attention to my comfort and healing." KR, Gresham, OR


(Reiki is not intended as a cure for any medical or mental health condition,
and is not a substitute for professional medical treatment.)


No comments: